To become DeafACT member
DeafACT have annual membership each year (from 1st July until 30 June).
$10 per year (annually) to become DeafACT member, these are for:
- Any Sports
- to represent ACT individual or team
- to participate into any National Deaf Sports Championships
- to participate into Australian Deaf Games (under Deaf Sports Australia)
- Any Recreation
- Any Advocacy
- Volunteering/helping the fundraiser events
- Become DeafACT board member/committee (can be subcommittee)
- Have right to vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)/Special General Meeting (SGM)
- Become a member under Deaf Sports Australia (DSA) and Deafness Forum Australia (DFA) as DeafACT is affiliated with DSA and DFA.
Latest updated DeafACT Membership Form for 2020-2021